I can't believe that the school year has begun. I am sad to send my kids off to school this year. I don't want my kids to grow up anymore! I don't really feel like we had a summer yet. Chantri is in the 5th grade, Kinsey in 8th grade, and Austin is a senior. Time flies, can't it slow down just a little. My babies are no longer babies. (the picture of Chantri is the 2nd day of school. I liked it better.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Your girls are so pretty!
(Matt said to tell you not to tell Chantri about all the things they use to do to you. He would hate for the tables to turn. They really liked you, or they wouldn't have let you hang out with them.)
Wow, I cannot believe that they are that old. They look so cute on their first day of school. Trey starts fourth grade on Monday. Crazy!!!
Brenna you have the most beautiful girls. I can't believe they are getting so old!
WOW darling pictures!!! They are growing up so fast111
Woohoo, is all I can say about school starting. I can MAYBE get a little me time in now, that is if Trinity will let me. I am sorta sad Kaydence is a little kindergartener now. But she sure is a cute and sassy one. Kaybri is finally in 2nd grade. She thought it would never get here so she can be in Mr. Johnsons class
I know... I can't believe that we are already back in school. I just hope that it is a good year!!
Oh My look how cute and yes growing up way to fast! I hope this year is a good one. See ya Saturday!
You have such pretty girls!!
Very Beautiful kids......
Post a Comment