We went for a ride up to Accord Lakes today and the colors of the leaves are really changing. I love this time of year. I can't believe that summer is over. Hopefully we can enjoy a nice fall before Winter settles in.
To the Heath Family!!!!!! It was great to see you all and meet everyone!!! You daughters are very very very pretty and I feel for you all b/c you will be hard pressed to keep the boys away! Brenna I asked my mom today if she remembered you and said absolutely! She said you were darling......obviously CG is a lucky man to have such a wonderful family!
4 comments:
I love this time of year! Cute pictures in the leaves! We're going to have to take Breagan on a ride to see them!
Cute pics! Love the colors of the trees!!Fall is Awsome!!!!
Those are really cute pictures!!! I love this time of year too!!!
To the Heath Family!!!!!! It was great to see you all and meet everyone!!! You daughters are very very very pretty and I feel for you all b/c you will be hard pressed to keep the boys away! Brenna I asked my mom today if she remembered you and said absolutely! She said you were darling......obviously CG is a lucky man to have such a wonderful family!
Post a Comment