The other day me, my mom and Kristyn went up north shopping. Just the 3 of us with no kids. We had so much fun. Sometimes that is just what you need to rejuvenate yourself, a fun little girls getaway. We laughed, shopped and ate the day away. I love spending time with my mom and sister! Thanks for the fun day! Can't wait to go again soon!!!Friday, October 9, 2009
girls day
The other day me, my mom and Kristyn went up north shopping. Just the 3 of us with no kids. We had so much fun. Sometimes that is just what you need to rejuvenate yourself, a fun little girls getaway. We laughed, shopped and ate the day away. I love spending time with my mom and sister! Thanks for the fun day! Can't wait to go again soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!
That was a fun day, we need to do that more often!!!!!!!!
How fun... I LOVE girls days!!
I use photoshop Elements for my headers. I download freebies and I occasionally buy digital kits.
Love the glasses and love girls day!
OMG... diggin the glasses! That was SUCH a fun day. We definately need to do this more often, like maybe once a week. Or I guess I could settle for once a month :) Where is the Sub Zero picture?
Post a Comment