CG, Brenna, Austin, Kinsey & Chantri
WOW!!! He is SO grown up!!! Your kids are ALL so cute :) And your tree is darling too!
What a good lookin feller!!! :) I cant believe he is old enough to graduate
Those are good looking pictures! How time flies!
Wow I cannot believe he is that old either. I love the pic with the guitar on the bottom.
That's crazy you have a senior! Love the pictures though! He looks great in his tux! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WOW!!! He is SO grown up!!! Your kids are ALL so cute :) And your tree is darling too!
What a good lookin feller!!! :) I cant believe he is old enough to graduate
Those are good looking pictures! How time flies!
Wow I cannot believe he is that old either. I love the pic with the guitar on the bottom.
That's crazy you have a senior! Love the pictures though! He looks great in his tux! :)
Post a Comment