Thursday, May 27, 2010

Seriously!?!?




NEVER in my wildest dream did I ever imagine that we would own pigs!!! Kinsey and Jaye have been saying that they want a baby pig for an FFA project for school this fall. C.G. surprised the girls with each their own baby pig for a graduation present, and decided that he couldn't leave Chantri out and so he also got her one. The pigs are only a few days old so they have to be bottle fed. I am still having major issues with the pigs, but the girls sure are having fun.

4 comments:

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan said...

I give it to you, I don't know if I could handle having pigs around, but it looks like your girls are having fun! Cute pictures of graduation too! Kids grow up WAY too fast.

Shauni Kaye said...

LOL!!! That is too funny. Looks like They are loving it though:) As long as you dont have to take care of them huh...

Congrats to Austin and Kinsey on their graduations. I can't believe Kinsey is heading to High School. Watch out!!! LOL

Unknown said...

That is hillarious! Good luck with those piggy's :)

LACY said...

Wow, cute pigs. SO fun seeing you guys, I wish I could've talked to you guys a little more. Your kids are so cute.