These Pictures were taken about 2 weeks ago. We took my girls Kinsey and Chantri along with 2 of my nieces Cheltsey and Kamree to Fishlake Fishing. We had fun taking Uncle Russell's boat out fishing until the wind decided to blow and we had to come to shore. Kinsey caught all the fish. She caught 3 fish, CG caught 1 and the rest of us didn't catch any. We sure did have fun.



3 comments:
Brenna - Of course I remember you! I'm so glad you found my blog and left a comment! I love catching up with old friends!!! Looks like you are busy raising some pretty cute kids! Keep in touch - I'm going to add you as a link on my blog!
Cute pics! Looks like you guys had fun.
hey Brenna! Hows it going? Looks like the kids had a lot of fun fishing. Isn't this blogging thing lots of fun. Cute pics!
Post a Comment