Friday, August 1, 2008

Countdown to Disneyland


2 comments:

Brenna said...

So it's official!! Our trip has been booked for September 29th. I am not sure who is more excited, Me or Chantri. I even booked us a flight so we don't have to drive all that way. It's been about 20 years ago since I was last there, so if anyone has any suggestions that would be great!!!

Jodi said...

I LOVE Disneyland...we go once or twice a year! My biggest piece of advice is to Disneyland one day and California Adventure one day. We usually get 3 day park hopper passes and we use the 3rd day to re-ride the rides we loved! It really saves your feet not walking back and forth all day! Also, go see the Aladdin play in Cal. Adventure. It's really well done and a nice break from the heat! I have some more advice...email me if you want it! jodi.wilson@yahoo.com