Dear Stephenie Meyer,
Thank you for writing your twilight series. I am halfway through Eclipse and have not gone to bed before midnight for the past few nights. I truly love staying up late reading your work, with my eyelids duct taped open so I can see the words on the page. I am in love with Edward..... and Jacob...... and find myself trying to read your books whenever....where ever......don't care. I do promise that my baby gets fed and his diapers changed, by Jared of course.
Love you,
P.S. Does Bella turn into a vampire?
Dear Alarm Clock,I hate you! Don't you know that I am up all night reading Eclispe? I despise the noise you make in the morning. Seriously could it be more annoying?! Could you go on vacation? You are worse than a bunch of magpies outside the window at dawn......which reminds me, the faster I can get through Eclispe the sooner I can read Breaking Dawn.....Gotta go,
Dear Traffic this morning,I just wanted to let you know that you did not help the situation with me and the alarm clock this morning. Do you like knowing that you are making people even later to work than they already are? Thanks for adding insult to injury. Why is it, that when I am running late, people are slowing down for NOTHING, no accident, no cops, just.....nothing? Please help me understand your quirky ways.
Thanks a lot,
P.S. The glow of red brake lights really isn't that pretty, not a good look for you.
Dear Boss, Why did you have to stay up really late last night reading films. I did not enjoy seeing 63 reports waiting for transcription this morning. You really should consider reading something more interesting at night like......the book Eclipse, have you ever heard of that one? Thank you for turning my day into one of sitting here with headphones on listening to your voice dictating radiology reports while Edward, Bella, Jake, Alice and the crew are screaming at me from my bag.

I am totally into these books! I didn't think that I was going to enjoy them and here I am almost finished with number 2 (New Moon). I called Heidi last night to see if I could borrow number 3 and much to my disappointment she had already borrowed it out. So today I went to Richfield (making Chantri read to me on the way) to see if I could find three and all I could find was one and four :o( So I bought four. I called Randi and she is getting me three and I should be ready to start on it tomorrow I hope!!! If you haven't read them you should!

1 comment:
You know how much I love these books I am obsessed! I knew you would too.
Post a Comment