Ok so haven't decided what the fuss is all about. My mom picked me up Twilight book yesterday. I am having a hard time getting excited over a book about vampires. Well if this is as good of a book as everyone makes it out to be then I must apologize to my children and husband right now. I probably won't get the laundry done and we will be ordering take out pizza tonight! Once i find a good book it seems everything else gets put on hold.Thursday, August 21, 2008
What's all the Fuss?
Ok so haven't decided what the fuss is all about. My mom picked me up Twilight book yesterday. I am having a hard time getting excited over a book about vampires. Well if this is as good of a book as everyone makes it out to be then I must apologize to my children and husband right now. I probably won't get the laundry done and we will be ordering take out pizza tonight! Once i find a good book it seems everything else gets put on hold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
You'll have to let me know what you think...I'm not too excited to read them. Everyone says that since I'm on bedrest, I should, but I don't know if I can get on board with a book about vampires.... :)
That's what I thought at first...a book about vampires? I jumped on the wagon and just finished the third one so I can move on to the 4th and final. I'm not a huge reader, but found these books hard to put down. Hope you enjoy!! Report on your blog how it goes!
My thoughts exactly but I too gave in and now I am like you hate to put a book down once you start it. So did you have pizza?? You'll have to let me know what you think of it... I am off to read now, ( I am abouy 1/3 of the way through the first book) kids are asleep,no interruptions!! :)
You know my opinion I am obsessed! When I finished book four 4 days after it was released I was so Sad. So I just started the whole series again I LOVE THEM! I know you will too. And yes you will have mountains of laundry when you are done!!
I felt the same way as you did, I finally read them just to see what all the hype was about. I too fell victim to the vampire love story. I never thought I would be into vampires, but the story just pulls you in. Enjoy them good books are sometimes hard to find.
So funny! I thought (still kinda do) the exact same thing!! My husband bought the book last Saturday for me. I told him I didn't want to read it. Well, I picked it up on Sunday afternoon, and didn't stop reading. I finished it that night. It's silly, but a fun read anyway. Let us know what you think!
How can you read a book on a race weekend ??? It's Bristol for petes sake, Oh well I will watch it for you.
So I am dying to know what you think. I've read all 4 books and just finished Twilight for the 2nd time. It really is ok, your family will survive, mine did :o)
Post a Comment