Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date


Tonight C.G. and Chantri are going on a Daddy Daughter Date. The Achievement Day leaders are putting it on up to the church and Chantri was excited to go!!! She was getting nervous when she looked at the clock and C.G. was not home from work. But he made it on time. I hope they have a fun date!

5 comments:

Newby's said...

Cute!!! I hope they had fun too.

brookiebaby said...

Very Cute! Chan sounded liked she had a lot of fun when she was telling me about it last night! She's getting soooo big! Pretty soon it will be a picture of CG and her outside before prom! :) Ha ha! Glad that you figured out how to do the blog list! Sorry that I wasn't much help! :(

Unknown said...

How cute is that. I remember when we did daddy daughter dates....oh the anticipation. My dad still has his pictures sitting on his dresser.

Bobbi said...

You look pretty cute Chantri... Hope you had fun!

Tiffany said...

How fun ! Hope they had lots of fun.