Saturday, September 6, 2008

Preparing for the cold

Chantri, Kristyn & Kaydence Today we went and got a load of wood with Russell, Kristyn and girls. It was a lot of work. We filled the back of their truck, the back of our truck and half of our horse trailer. Chantri, Kaybri & Kaydence had a ball. Kaybri is so funny she wouldn't be in the picture with the wax lips because she didn't want people to laugh at her. While Kristyn and I were loading the back of the truck a dang bee went down my pants and stung me TWICE!!! Yes I had to drop my drawers!!! Kristyn bless her heart was a pretty good sport considering that she is going to have a baby tomorrow. She said as we left I guess I better go home and get ready to go to the hospital tomorrow. So GOOD LUCK tomorrow Kristyn, I Love ya!!!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Those lips are hilarious!!! It looks like you guys had fun!