1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Fake tree and a pine scented candle
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving, but this year I already have it up!
4. When do you take the tree down? A few days after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes
6. Favorite gift received as a child? All my cabbage patch dolls and accessories and my Nintendo!!!
7. Hardest person to buy for? In-laws.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My Girls
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, I would like the Willow Tree Angel Nativity set
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of any real disappointments
12. Favorite/Worst Christmas Movie? My favorite is the Grinch movie/cartoon. I also watched one on the Hallmark Channel the other day called The Christmas Card and it was really cute. Don't have one I dislike!!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? A few months before
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Homemade Candy and baked goods
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, just the clear ones though
17. Favorite Christmas song? All of em'
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? This year I have a ribbon on top
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Well we go to My Parents house and of course they spoil the kids rotten. The kids look forward to it each year!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The rude people in the stores that refuse to move to the side of the isle when passing, and don't have the holiday spirit!
23. Favorite ornament? All of them
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Whatever is being served
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I just want my children to be happy and feel loved!
26. Tag 5 friends. Heidi, Kristyn, Amy, Rochelle & Tiff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your Christmas tree! It's so pretty! I agree that the most annoying thing about this time of year are all the rude people in the stores!
I love your tree it looks perfect!
Post a Comment