Well Volleyball season has came to an end. I am sad about this because Kinsey has just started to really improve. I have been so impressed with her this year and especially in the last few games. In fact her whole team has showed major improvement. She really enjoyed playing. They had a single elimination tournament. We won our first game. Lost the second game but not by far, and the team they lost to won the whole tournament. I hope next year they just pick up where they left off and start off amazing!!!Friday, November 14, 2008
Volleyball season comes to an end
Well Volleyball season has came to an end. I am sad about this because Kinsey has just started to really improve. I have been so impressed with her this year and especially in the last few games. In fact her whole team has showed major improvement. She really enjoyed playing. They had a single elimination tournament. We won our first game. Lost the second game but not by far, and the team they lost to won the whole tournament. I hope next year they just pick up where they left off and start off amazing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kinsey played so good, I was glad I was able to come over and watch the tournament!!!
Post a Comment