
It's the most wonderful time of the year! So maybe it does seem a little early to be putting up my Christmas Tree. I know we have not had Thanksgiving yet. It's not my fault that Thanksgiving is so late this year. I just couldn't wait any longer. So yesterday the girls and I put up the tree. I got a new tree after Christmas last year on the clearance and couldn't wait to get it up and see what it looks like. I also bought a few new decorations to go on the tree. I love Christmas time and I want to enjoy my tree for awhile. Let me tell you this tree is tall, we had to get out the ladder to decorate the top of it. Now if I can just get CG to help put the lights up on the house.

7 comments:
looks like you found a place to put it. It looks really pretty. I can;t wait to see it!
That looks so pretty Brenna!
Brenna your tree looks awesome :) Merry Christmas!!!
this is the best treethat has ever been to our house
Your tree looks great! I need some of your Christmas Spirit to rub off on me!!!
Hey brenna~ love the tree. I put mine in around the 16th of november, I love it. Hey will you send me a link to your view your blog at shaunikaye@hotmail.com
I have two accounts and the one that I use all of the time is off that email instead of the other one. The yahoo account is my wedding blog. Thanks!
Hey Brenna, your tree looks great. Looks like fun around your house and that is what the kids remember as some of their best memories...looks fun. I miss you guys, tell the girls and CG "HI"
Post a Comment